Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Spring 2008 New Media Class

Spring 2008 New Media Class

My Spring Class was great!

I really enjoyed this, the biggest class I have ever taught. These students were a pleasure to teach. The really stretched themselves and went beyond their comfort zones. I am going to be awarding a lot of good grades because these folks delivered. I am really proud to know and have taught them. We had a good time. This is a fine bunch of young people!

For our final I bought pizza and drinks for the whole class, except for one student who is a Vegan and so I got her a Vegan dish. I learned a lot from them. For example, I plan to go back to that Vegan restaurant when I return from vacation (which starts tomorrow.) On Friday my wife and I will be in Seattle for the birth of our sixth grandchild!

These are the video and audio blogs of students in this class:

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments: