Questions I asked and answers I got:
- Q - Will the phone have voice recognition?
- Q - Will there be the ability to run applications on the device?
- Specific Mac OS X apps like Safari, but it's functionality will otherwise be more like an iPod.
- Q - Will the version of Safari on the device be RSS enabled?
- I think not, but do not know. That is a good question
- Q - It obviously has the ability to read a markup language, (HTML) download files, can play multimedia content and supports HTTP. Will it be able to subscribe to podcasts without synching to a host computer?
- No. I do not think so.
- Q - Will it have the ability to cache Email data so that it can be consumed when the machine does not have an active Internet connection?
- I got two answers from two Apple employees, one yes, one no.