Monday, August 06, 2007

Shifted Gears

Joe and Steve at a union meeting

A weekend of shifted gears
On Friday I went to a union meeting in San Francisco. I had some spare time in the morning so I was able to stop at a couple of camera stores on the way. After the union meeting Susie took the train up to the city and we went to dinner at Kuletos in union square. On Saturday we spent most of the day working on our garage. I took a break for my mountain bike ride where I got the flat. On Sunday we returned to doing garage work and then in the afternoon I went for another bike ride. We have been on the go so much that work that needed to be done was not getting done. The bike rides were short, but fun. We have been on the go for several weekends in a row, this weekend we had to do stuff at home. Sometimes you just have to shift gears!

Technorati Tags:

No comments: