Friday, April 30, 2010

Meanwhile over on my union blog

Many of you know I am a union steward and a long-time union activist. Covering union activity is not the mission of the tech blog you are reading here. But, since we live in unprecedented times and many of the readers of this blog work at SJSU, I just thought I would mention, my union blog is here!

Recent topics on my union blog include:
  • Student Reports on SJSU Layoff
  • Today is the day
  • Rally on Thursday info!
  • Beware of Fear Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD)
  • Reasons for concern over Google
  • Union’s table by SJSU Student Union
  • How to file a discrimination complaint
  • About the layoff procedure…
NOTE –> These are my own personal opinions, views, information and perspectives regarding the labor movement in general and our local union, Chapter 307 of CSUEU, the California State University Employees Union at SJSU, San Jose State University, San Jose, California. This in NOT meant to represent the official union position on this matter.

No comments: