Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I tamed down my previous "manifesto" post

I noticed that Ryan Sholin had linked to my prior post and used the "old" URL for it. The new URL is different because I changed the title and Blogger changes URLs when you change titles. The current post is here and it is toned down a bit. Why is it toned down? Let's just say at the moment my blog is "a matter" between the university and I. I am arguing freedom of speech. I don't think there is much chance of me ending up like Mark Jen. But, let me make clear, what I post represents my opinion, not the University, as a citizen, a taxpayer and an alum my opinion is something I am entitled to share. This is a public institution after all. As a citizen passionate about education, emerging technology and SJSU; I like the manifesto idea. Please note, I am writing this on my lunch hour...

No comments: