Sunday, July 30, 2006

Barbara Ganley from Middlebury College

Cynthia McCune on laptop

Yesterday was the big day at BlogHer
Yesterday I spent the day at BlogHer. The highlight of the day was meeting Barbara Ganley from Middlebury College in Vermont. She is a Lecturer in the Writing Program and English, and the Director of The Project for Integrated Expression at Middlebury College. She has been using blogging quite extensively in her curriculum since 2001. I first met professor Ganley when we sat next to each other in the morning session. She had two boxes of wine and we spoke quite a bit about local wineries and wine shops. Her work, and the Edublogging session she was one of the panelists on, was very inspiring. I hope to release a podcast from that session later this week. I think we will be looking very closely at her work as we prepare for this fall's journalism courses.

We also met a few other folks from SJSU there. I am happy to report Professor McCune and I were were not the only ones.

Links of attendees

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: