Saturday, January 05, 2008

A Great Technology Workshop at SJSU

Three day CFDS workshop wraps up
Yesterday was the last day of the three day technology workshop for SJSU faculty I have been attending. I was very impressed both with the quality of the presentations and the great pedagogical applications the faculty attending the workshop either are, or are planning, to make of this technology. This focus on assessable learning outcomes was likely the most important part of the workshop. It forced us to think of how we will apply the techniques to improve the learning of our students. It has been a concentrated few days! I think Mary Fran Breiling and the staff at the Center for Faculty Development and Support deserve recognition for their fine work. Here is how I am planning to apply what I have learned.

One of the other attendees also has been blogging about this workshop.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: