Friday, January 14, 2005

Scoble news and views

In his blog "Scobelizer" Robert talks about Technorati Tags he also is on a recent Gillmor Gang show with Steve Gillmor. I will definitely have to check all of this out! Also, I am interested in the MacTablet petition that Bob mentioned in a recent post. When I talk to our Apple rep about that, he does not seem to think there would be much demand for such a product. As I have mentioned before here, the lack of a MacTablet is a particular frustration of mine. I hope a lot of folks sign the petition!

Last, Bob's 40th birthday is coming up on the 18th. Perhaps then I will write the story of the nice lady named Kathy who came up with the name Scobelized, when she said in distress, "help, I have been Scobelized!" This was back when Bob worked for me, back in the day, at SJSU.

I can't imagine Bob is 40

No comments: