Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Scoble geek dinner here on Dec. 30th? Poop!

Man, I am really bummed! My friend Bob "the bunny" Scoble is going to be here and having a geek dinner in Palo Alto on the 30th [Link]. That's the same day another friend is having a surprise 50th birthday party. I am so bummed, but I can only be in one place at a time. My other friend's 50th party (he doesn't read this blog, so don't tell him) is a very big deal and the party is in a biker bar and will be a blast. I am going to have to pass on seeing the bunny. If you can go, go see Scoble. Unless you are going to my other friend's party. So many of my friends are turning 50, that's another story. I followed the stories of Bob's trip to Europe on his blog. I would love to hear them in real life!

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: