Friday, June 13, 2008

iPhone 3G playing catch up?

Is the iPhone 3G behind the times?

Mitchell Ashley, of Network World, brings up some valid points about the new 3G iPhone here is just one example:

Wasn't it the Mac and Lisa that brought the concept of cut/copy/paste out of the Xerox labs and into the hands of computer users all over the world? Thought so. How'd that get left off the iPhone 1.0 and 2.0 software versions. That one's hard to fathom.

As I said, these are valid points. The one that bugs me the most about the iPhone is the lack of an interchangable battery. Still, I hope to get one, what it does do well, in my opinion, it does do very well. Plus, I think the just under $200 price point is attractive. But, I also think there is still room for improvement.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: